Need Experienced PHP/Magento Developer:
We are looking for a Magento Developer to join our Professional Services team. We need someone with solid, demonstrated development experience, who understands web best practices, and who can solve real e-commerce problems for our clients.
Collaborate with the rest of our team to brainstorm ways to apply and extend Magento to solve real-world problems Architect, spec, and develop new Magento modules Perform code reviews of 3rd-party extensions, with an eye to quality, security, scalability, stability, and performance Develop customizations to 3rd-party, open-source extensions.
Essential 2+ years object-oriented PHP experience Familiarity with the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern, and previous experience developing web applications using this pattern or on existing MVC frameworks Solid experience interacting with MySQL database systems through abstraction layer (in addition to the ability to write raw, performance-optimized queries).
2+ years Magento development experience, including knowledge of Magento development best practices, including extending existing functionality, creating custom modules, and working with SOAP/REST API 3+ years object-oriented PHP experience Experience with the following:
- Zend Framework
- Source control (e.g., MS Team Foundation Server, GitHub, etc.)
- Magento/PHP Developer : 2 years
Salary: As per industry standards
We are looking for a PPC Executive to support the PPC Manager in delivering best practice and reporting across multiple markets, focusing on performance-driving functions and maintenance.
The primary focus of the role is to run PPC accounts to budget, deliver account development and maintenance tasks in line with the development plan in order to deliver exemplary PPC best practice in multiple markets and across the major search engines, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, GDN, and other providers.
Additionally, the successful candidate will populate regular performance and competitive landscape reports, and provide analytical commentary.
Alongside this the PPC Executive will be involved in shaping strategy alongside the PPC Manager, making suggestions and recommendations, devising and delivering controlled tests, identifying problems and opportunities, and contributing to the formulation development plan.
Purpose of Role: The PPC Executive will perform day-to-day duties with the support of the PPC Manager, including, but not limited to:
- Generating and expanding keyword lists.
- Drafting ad copy • Maintaining campaign negatives.
- Ensuring campaigns run efficiently and to budget.
- Other ad-hoc account maintenance tasks and will work with the PPC manager on.
- Running, maintenance and development of regular monthly, weekly and daily reporting.
- Developing campaign briefs and development plans • Ensuring Compliance, Content and Product requirements are clearly defined and delivered.
- Devising and implementing testing proposals to drive performance uplift.
Desired Skills & Experience: To be successful in this role you will be degree educated in an analytical subject and will have previous PPC marketing experience of around a year. In addition, you will be able to demonstrate the following: • able to work comfortably with intermediate/advanced Excel functionality (eg: Pivot tables/Lookup/Sumif/Charting) • strong analytical skills with outstanding attention to detail • excellent time-management and organisational skills • excellent written and oral communication skills • comfortable as a self-starter or working to a brief • an agile and methodical thinker • an implementer and delivery focused • a passion for digital (specifically PPC)
- At least 1-year experience in e-Commerce, total experience 2+yrs
Salary: As per industry standards
- Experienced Web Designer Needed For eCommerce Portal
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in web designing.
Required Skill Set:
- Experience and Knowledge in web design, graphic design or a closely related subject.
- Hands on Experience in graphic, a website with specific attention to modern day UX principles.
- Expert knowledge of designing software such as Photoshop, CorelDraw, illustrator, etc.
- Ability to conceptualize ideas into innovative designs.
- Proven ability to create visually arresting and user-friendly User interface for the web as well as mobile applications.
- Exceptional communication skill with the ability to understand the requirements and convert the ideas into designs.
- Create and execute design layouts and develop the design for an eCommerce Portal.
- Co-coordinating with the marketing team and team leader for the execution of various projects.
- Develop high standard website content and graphics.
- Responsible to create eye-catching color schemes with a great sense of visualization.
- Responsible to create the design for website, web application, web portal, etc.
Desired profile of the candidate:
- Expert with a proficiency in multiple design software like Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator.
- Knowledge of Responsive layout design.
- knowledge of HTML, CSS, Magento.
- A strong online portfolio displaying user-centered design.
- Expert knowledge of current web design trends and techniques.
- Mobile app design knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Very good written and spoken English language skills.
Salary: Best as per industry.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services.
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance.
Role Category: Programming & Design.
Role: Database Architect/Designer.
- Knowledge of Magento and all other eCommerce Platforms is a must.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
- PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Content Writer (Full Time)
Total Vacancies – 1
Writing and rewriting articles, news stories and blog posts as per the given specifications.
The candidate must possess zeal and passion for work. It is important for the candidate to be devoted and dependable.
Salary: Salary no bar for good talent. We pay by industry standards.
Functional Area: Editing, Content
Role Category: Content Development
Role: Content Developer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Experience – Minimum 0-6 months
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Ability to turn around search engine optimized content within the given timeframe.
- Alertness about plagiarism and a good understanding of content originality.
- Ability to write promotional, attention-grabbing and exciting copies when required.
- Ability to update weblogs on a regular basis as per the set guidelines.
- Ability to carry out social media marketing on networking websites.
Soft Skills Expectations:
- Sound communication skills.
- Drive, determination, and commitment.
- Good grasp of the English language and flawless grammar.
- Commitment to work on strict timelines.
- Prompt communication.
- Zeal for excellence.
SEO Analyst (Full Time) (1-2 years Experience)
Total Requirement - 1
Use your SEO experience background to launch an exciting career in the E-commerce Division of one of the nation’s leading retailers! Medisyskart is a chain of full-service e-Commerce portal related to health. We are looking for a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst to join our growing E-commerce team.
As part of a fast-paced, dynamic E-commerce team, you will analyze data from all available sources to make actionable decisions and recommendations to drive traffic to the site through natural search. If you have proven expertise in SEO concepts, tools, and best practices and are a results-oriented person with a strong work ethic, this is a great opportunity to pursue a rewarding career with a company known for service, quality, and big savings. Apply today!
As a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst, you will strategize actions based on insights from analytics, provide weekly and monthly reporting, and promote the company by providing high-quality recommendations for optimizing content for our e-commerce site. You will be responsible for establishing professional, yet personalized rapport with both internal and external customers in order to provide the best possible experience and solutions.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Evaluate the health of the natural search channel on a weekly basis, and strategize actions based on insights from analytics.
- Monitor and report on KPIs, webmaster tools, site health, response codes, indexation, visibility, and industry trends.
- Develop an on-page content strategy.
- Work with programmers and developers on technical enhancements to the site.
- Analyze data from all available sources to make actionable decisions and recommendations.
- Analyze and interpret data to measure the success or progression of Organic Search as a channel of visitor acquisition and developing projects based on growth strategies.
- Perform keyword research and competitive research to optimize product and category pages.
- Work with Merchandising to add content to new products and categories each season.
Successful candidates for the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst role should have the ability and desire to actively engage and provide excellent customer service.
Additional requirements of the SEO Analyst include:
- 1-2 years’ experience in SEO.
- Experience managing and optimizing content for retail e-commerce sites.
- Proficiency with Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Google Adwords Keyword Planner, and Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Thorough knowledge of Google algorithm updates and penalties.
- Knowledge of structured data and schema.org markup.
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes.
- Analytical, problem solving, and project management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Passion for SEO and enthusiasm for staying current with industry trends.
- Proven expertise in SEO concepts, tools, and best practices.
- Experience with Google AdWords.
- Expertise with SEO tools like Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Moz Analytics, etc.
- Strong technical skills with a proven ability to work with engineers and developers.
- Experience with link-building strategies preferred.
- Extremely detail oriented.
Experience: 2-3 Yrs. in E-Commerce
Salary: As per industry standards
About the Role:
As a Vendor Manager, you will focus on delivering a world-class customer experience and exceptional sales and margin growth for the sub-categories that you are responsible for as we rapidly expand and grow our selection from around the world.
The person who joins the leadership team in this position must share our passion and commitment to serving our customers. He or she will be responsible for signing the right mix of vendors, adding unique local selection for Medisyskart site, smart pricing, driving margin improvements and delivering top-notch customer experience.
This person will have responsibility for:
- Handling marketplace operation with suppliers.
- Vendor sourcing & getting them on board.
- Vendor prioritization: strong coordination with vendors for maximized output.
- Ensuring OOS nos., PO placement, RTV nos.
- Product costings, Negotiations and Vendor management.
- Range building, Category Planning.
- Managing the vendor self-upload process.
- Range Selection & Vendor Development.
- Negotiations with vendor & brands for better margins.
- Maximizing brand availability at best prices.
- Ensuring round the clock availability of products.
- Communicate effectively with Vendor base to ensure on-time delivery and efficient processing by the warehouse.
- Seek out and Identify new opportunities to grow and expand the category by benchmarking competition and finding new categories, products, and best practices.
- Managing whole marketplace activities (Supplier Acquisition, Supplier Onboarding, Revenue Generation, Procurement).
- Act as a liaison and first-person contact between GYMVITALS and Vendor Risk Management team.
- Investigate queries on vendor status.
- Retrieve supporting documentation and upload files as required.
- Monitor and perform detailed reviews of ongoing vendor management oversight and provide management information to appropriate stakeholder.
- Interface with the internal system development team to resolve our current enhancement list and any issues that arise.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and drive results.
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with excellent attention to detail.
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are essential.
- A track record of success in past roles.
- Candidate must be fluent in English.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 3 years of relevant experience in sales manager/account manager/vendor manager role desired.
- Master's degree is preferred.
- Experience in Consumer-facing sectors such as Retail, FMCG is preferred.